Advertisement

Vlogmas Week 2 - 36 Weeks Pregnancy Update, Possible Induction - 23 Days left!!

Vlogmas Week 2 - 36 Weeks Pregnancy Update, Possible Induction - 23 Days left!! December 8 - 23 Days left on our pregnancy countdown!!
We're already past 36 weeks!! oh my, almost there. I got the clips and photos from our elective ultrasound!
We did have our Dr. appt and discussed getting induced at 39 weeks due to my Gestational Diabetes. We might be able to go all the way to 40 weeks if my blood sugar numbers are good but I have a feeling this baby will be here before Christmas!
I'm in so much pain and uncomfortable and tired all the time, I'm so ready to be done. I have been having cramps and intense pains that aren't contractions or Braxton hicks and although my DR. isn't worried I hope it means labor is close!
In two days we will be at 37 weeks!! that's 2 weeks from induction if this baby isn't here yet, I'm kinda freaking out!

If you have any question please feel free to message me via snap or Instagram or leave a comment down below!

Please subscribe and hit the Notification and Like button!!
Instagram -
Snapchat - VVskincare


"Music:

vlogmas,what to expect,36 weeks,pregnant,pregnancy,update,induction,3d,4d,ultrasound,birth vlog,vlog,sonoma county,miss ittybitty,elective ultrasound,gestational diabetes,december,39 weeks,bump,

Post a Comment

0 Comments