Advertisement

What MISS AMERICA Taught Me About Femininity

What MISS AMERICA Taught Me About Femininity Being a pageant girl has taught me so much about being feminine and confident in my femininity. In this video, I'm telling you all of the amazing things I learned from pageants, most importantly how to own who I am as a girl and a woman.

Watch if you like! And let me know if you like this kind of content!

Subscribe to my channel and check my blog for pictures from my pageant days!

WHERE TO FIND ME:
MY BLOG: www.femininefancy.com
INSTAGRAM: follow_felicia
__________________________________________________________________

ABOUT ME:
Hi there! I'm so glad you've stumbled across my channel! And if you're reading all the way down here, you're a real one. I'm an actress, dancer, pageant queen and lover of all things girly and feminine. Growing up in pageants and theatre, I've formed a love affair with etiquette and the idea of becoming a princess. I've seen Princess Diaries more times than I can count, and have read countless articles on the Royal Family.
Here, you'll find videos about class, grace, elegance and all things girly! I hope you enjoy and subscribe! Videos are posted every Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday!

xo,
F

Music from
Track: Ikson - Paradise

what miss america taught me about femininity,how to be miss america,how to win a pageant,how to win miss america,how to win miss usa,how to walk in a pageant,how to be a pageant queen,how to be a pageant winner,femininity,femininity for dark skin,feminine blogger,feminine youtuber,mrs midwest,feminine woman,masculine man,homemaker,stay at home mom,pageant girl,former pageant queen,miss universe,catriona gray,miss america,miss america pageant,pageant,

Post a Comment

0 Comments