Advertisement

WHAT WE GOT OUR KIDS FOR CHRISTMAS! | 2019

WHAT WE GOT OUR KIDS FOR CHRISTMAS! | 2019 What We Got Our Kids For Christmas 2019

Todays video I show you all what Dann & I Got the kids for Christmas this year! I show you everything for Hazzel who is 7 & Dustin who is 3! Hope you all enjoy & This gives you all ideas for your kiddos!

I'm sorry my comments are still turned off & will be until I get the ok from youtube to turn them back on! Thank You For Understanding!

↡↡ M o r e L i n k s B e l o w ↡↡

S U B S C R I B E :


Missed our last video? Watch it here!↡


↡S o c i a l m e d i a ↡

INSTAGRAM:


TWITTER:
DELETED

SNAPCHAT:
HayleeAndFamily

PINTEREST:


Music used in todays video:


Thanks For Watching!
Love,
Haylee & Hazzel

What We Got Our Kids For Christmas 2019,What We got our 3 kids for Christmas,Christmas Gift Ideas for kids,Girls & Boys Christmas Haul,Christmas haul 2019,christmas gift ideas 2020,haul,toy haul,7 year old girl gift ideas,3 year old boy gift ideas,newborn baby gift Ideas,Young mom of 3,single teen mom of 3,teen mom of 2,

Post a Comment

0 Comments