Advertisement

Will My Mower Cut at Golf Green Height? || 4mm on the TifTuf Couch (Bermuda)

Will My Mower Cut at Golf Green Height? || 4mm on the TifTuf Couch (Bermuda) I finally have the Tiftuf down at 4mm! We are officially at Golf Green height now! Excited to see this Putting Green improve every day. I was surprised when the Swardman cut at 4mm.
#golfgreen #lawntips #4mm

Lawn Tips Polo Shirts:


My Hoselink Code for 10% off is LAWNTIPS10

Email me at bensims@lawntips.net


Need some help with your lawn?


Lawn Tips is run by myself (Ben Sims) a qualified greenkeeper that works on a golf course in Australia in Orange, NSW. Subscribe to learn more lawn tips that I use on a golf course every day.


For more lawn tips, subscribe to my channel or find me on Facebook and Instagram


Check Out My Website:

lawn tips,golf green,putting green,golf green at home,home golf green,swardman reel mower,4mm reel mowing,reel mowing,golf course,mowing my golf green,golf green mowing,golf,lawn tips ben sims,ben sims lawn,tiftuf bermuda,tiftuf couch,couch grass,bermuda grass,

Post a Comment

0 Comments