Advertisement

a BTSJungkook and More FF Obsession You are only mine Ch4 (16+)

a BTSJungkook and More FF Obsession   You are only mine Ch4 (16+) Please read is important!!
hey my cuties,
this video contains some scenes of violence and is therefore not suitable for under 16s. if you don't feel comfortable with it, please don't look at it. I would also like to point out again that I don't hate any of the idols that are mistreated here in the video, or anything. it is all just an ff and only intended as entertainment. Chemena

I don't own pictures, clips and audio used. Editing and story owend by me.
NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED!!!

bts,exo,got7,stray kids,twice,blackpink,monstax,txt,shin chemena,chemena,shin,badboy,badgirl,catgirl,hybridgirl,mafia,princess,the secret daughter,my wicked girl,only 16!,juju,haunted,lost,ordinary girl?! hell no!,kim taehung,taehung ff,park jimin,jimin ff,jeon jungkook,jungkook ff,kim namjoon,rm.kim sekjin,jin,suga,yoongiff,min yoongi,hobi,jhope,forced marrige,ceo,oneshot,obsessed,obsessed ff,obsession,

Post a Comment

0 Comments