Advertisement

ASMR TAPPING ON MY PURSES AND HANDBAGS ( chatty natty edition)

ASMR TAPPING ON MY PURSES AND HANDBAGS ( chatty natty edition) ASMR Instagram:
Personal Instagram:
Add me on Snapchat! Username: nana.naji



My 2nd YouTube channel!!!


Business inquires and custom videos only: nananajibusiness@gmail.com

5 minute video - $8
10 minute video - $14
15 minute video - $18
20 minute video _ $25
NO SEXUAL REQUESTS馃棧馃棧馃檯馃徑‍♀️馃檯馃徑‍♀️

I’m on the tingles app!

For any other ASMRTIST out there you can use my link to get on the tingles app馃挍

My ASMR list on amazon for videos


Tip jar for ONLY this channel


Do you like my intro??!!
Here is three videos that I did dedicated for the ones that love it! #ASMR

◦ This video will help you sleep ASMR repeating my intro ( OVERLOAD OF TRIGGERS)


◦ These videos will make you sLeepy ASMR all my relaxing intros thus far | welcome back | tapping


◦ I bet You’ll fall asleep ASMR layered welcome back intro | tapping on nails sound |




Do you like the scratching on the mic intro as well?! I have a dedicated video just for that!


Like my nails? I did some ASMR videos dedicated to them!
Doing acrylic nails for the first time:

Cheap press on nails:


Invisible triggers:



If your reading this, you are beautiful and amazing just the way you are! Whether your pale, light skin, brown skin, dark skin or if you got straight hair, wavy, curly, or coily hair You are beautiful just like that. Cause God only made one you 馃挍✨ don’t let nobody tell you otherwise

My goal for my videos is to relax( and maybe make you laugh a lil馃槀)you guys through any thing you are going through. If you are going through something I want you to know I’m here. If you need to talk just holla atcho girl! I love you guys❣️❣️

Coupons that will help me help you馃挍:


Get 30% off on your order:


Sign up for Mercari and get $10 off your first purchase. Here's my invitation link :

edition)

Post a Comment

0 Comments