Advertisement

BLOps 4 Emblem - Jasmine [New Year]

BLOps 4 Emblem - Jasmine [New Year] Last one.
.
Jasmine from Senran Kagura.
.
.
.
.
So I was thinking I could just upload the speedbuilds only since I don't think many people are still making emblems in BLOps 4. If there are people out there who want a tutorial I could then just reupload the video with the coordinates (just let me know).
.
I'll probably upload some emblems from time to time (practicing for next cod I guess/mostly just out of boredom). However, I will turn the notifications off. I feel like it won't really make a difference anyway. (I wouldn't want to interrupt your feed with my horrible creations ;) ) If you have a request let me know and I'll try to make one for you. (shouldn't be too hard since there are not a lot requests anyway)
.
Thanks for watching. And hopefully I will see you guys again next COD.
.
greetz,
Tevin / bAmiblem
.
.
.
.
Wouldn't it be funny if the next cod wouldn't get an emblem editor either?
.
.
.
Update:
I take requests via Twitter (@bAmiblem)

senran kagura,jasmine,maffiabegin,bamiblem,anime,emblem,blops 4,cod,

Post a Comment

0 Comments