Advertisement

CANCER January 2020 Comfortable in YOUR SKIN! Big Changes And You're Rocking Them!! πŸ’ͺπŸ’•

CANCER January 2020 Comfortable in YOUR SKIN! Big Changes And You're Rocking Them!! πŸ’ͺπŸ’• DONATE:
Happy New Year, CANCER!! Your reading begins with spirit messages channelled during meditation, and then we move into interpreting the cards.
I record these readings for creative people, artists, entrepreneurs or anyone who is working on their creativity or self-expression in any way. My intention is to help inspire you about the potential changes and energies that could be ahead. If you don’t resonate with this reading, you can try your rising or your moon sign, or it’s normal if none of them resonate. These are just general readings! Thanks for watching!

BOOK A PERSONAL READING (please be patient as I have been receiving a lot of correspondence lately): www.falconsandpentacles.com/shop

ALL INNER WORKINGS TOPICS ON VIMEO:

GET ON MY MAILING LIST:


WHERE I BUY MY NECKLACES AND PENDANTS:

WEBSITE:
INSTAGRAM:

FREE SHIPPING ON HANNAH STONE’S GEMSTONE, ASTROLOGY AND TAROT LINE OF CLOTHING:

The Decks I use this month are:

ANIMAL SPIRIT ORACLE DECK:
Borderless Smith Centennial:
Soul Trees Oracle can be found on Etsy!

psst...If you want to help me keep making more videos with beautiful decks, use the links I share! For some links I may receive a commission, which helps me to curate the decks I use for your monthly readings! πŸ™πŸŒ»

cancer,cancer 2020,cancer 2020 tarot reading,cancer 2020 horoscope,cancer january 2020 tarot,cancer january 2020 love,cancer january horoscope,cancer january 2020 astrology,january 2020 cancer tarot,january 2020 cancer horoscope,kayleigh jean,tarot for creativity,tarot,astrology,

Post a Comment

0 Comments