Advertisement

💜Cancer Your person isn’t going anywhere they love you & want to provide for you & only you 😘💞

💜Cancer Your person isn’t going anywhere they love you & want to provide for you & only you 😘💞 🥰Love Reading Cancer 🥰

🚨 YOUTUBE 🚨
The content of this video is for 18+

💫New Year Special 💫
Personal Readings are $ 23.33
Oracle Readings are $ 11.11
3 Questions $ 3.33
Personalized Readings
Includes you & 2 other people 15.55
Love Readings $ 22.22

Google Pay
anwogburu@gmail.com

Email
Alexisnwo@icloud.com

Daily messages will be posted I will be uploading messages when spirit leads me as well.

subscribe to my channel
💫Guardian of light Tarot✨🕊
Like the video & share with anyone needing to hear the message.

Follow me on Instagram @guardian_of_Light_Tarot & also my FB page Sixela Leyeah.

You can message me on both if your not yet comfortable with commenting on the videos. I'm private & discreet your messages are safe with me.

Spiritual healer teacher & adviser come join me on my journey to self mastery 💞👁✨🕊👸🏽.

Have a great day☀️

Love💞 Light☀️ & Peace🕊☮

😘💞

Post a Comment

0 Comments