Advertisement

Cope and Stick || How to create in Sketchup Part 2

Cope and Stick || How to create in Sketchup Part 2 Here is part 2 of the cope and stick series that shows you how to create a negative profile to accept into the positive profile we created in part 1. This can be tricky but with this tutorial, I make easy to understand and duplicate. This will allow you to make an accurate cut list and presentation to your clients to close the deal.

Check all my important links below!!! If you find my teaching style easy to follow, please let me know in the comments below. I love teaching and breaking complicated things down so they are easily understandable.

If you are interested in more sketch up tutorials then please check out my playlist to learn from scratch so you can learn all they way to this episode.

Part 1 of this tutorial: "Cope and Stick Part 1"

Learn to use Sketchup - Playlist (Lesson 1-8 so far): _________________________________________________________________________

Consider helping out the show by purchasing through my Amazon Store or becoming a Patron. (see links below). All proceeds help keep the projects and tutorials coming. Thank you!

Thank you to my Patrons:
Sticker Buddies: Trev Haydon

All my plans can be found in my store here:

Rock-n H Woodshop Amazon Store:

Patreon:

Website:

Email: rhwoodshop@gmail.com drewshort@rhwoodshop.com woodshop101podcast@gmail.com

Facebook:

Twitter: (@rhwoodshop) (@woodshop101pod)

Instagram:

Pinterest:

rock-n woodshop,rhwoodshop,rhwoodshop@gmail.com,rhw,woodworking,delta machinery,festool,craftsman,wooworker,tablesaw,table saw,farmhouse,igetto,rocknhwoodshop,interiordesign,woodworkersofinstagram,instagram,youtube,custom work,custom,diy,homestead,custom made,small business,made in oklahoma,patreon,boom,boomer,trim carpentry,carpentry,carpenter,finish carpenter,education,woodwork,spray finish,fuji,fuji spray,porter cable,content creator,tools,saw blade,cabinetry,

Post a Comment

0 Comments