Advertisement

Dance Monkey (Cover by) Natalie Blazyn in the style of Tones & I

Dance Monkey (Cover by) Natalie Blazyn in the style of Tones & I Dance Monkey cover by Natalie Blazyn in the style of the legend Tones & I.
Over the hot summer days I made a backing track on Garageband to the recent song 'Dance Monkey'. The song is iconic and the original composer is genius with her melodic flow and bass lines.
I just wanted to play around with the track and fell in love with it - so I wanted to share it.
I have used the 'Digitech' Live Harmonic pedal to enhance the harmony section - still working on getting my head around the pedal and all of it's features and getting the harmony voicing right. It's all in the name of fun, so don't be too judgemental haha!
Enjoy and please like and share.
Peace!

iMovie,Dance Monkey,Dance,Monkey,Live Harmonic,Digitech,cover,Maton,Maton guitar,Garageband,recording,voice pedal,Tones & I,Home Studio,Blazyn Nights,DJ Blazyn,Natalie Blazyn,Live Recording,

Post a Comment

0 Comments