Advertisement

Day Trading Futures with Trader Joe – Beautiful setup with a bit of luck (01|07|19) +8 ticks

Day Trading Futures with Trader Joe – Beautiful setup with a bit of luck (01|07|19) +8 ticks Sometimes the finger clicks the mouse before the mind can catch up. In this video, I saw the snap in the ES and the corresponding response by sellers in the ZN. And, even though I wasn't 100% prepared, I reacted like a trained soldier. Luckily things worked out and the ISM number went my way #daytrading #scalping #futures

My videos show how I trade 10-year Treasury T-Note futures (symbol ZN) and 30-year bond futures (symbol ZB) using the Jigsaw daytradr platform. For more information on the platform, please visit:


I use methodologies outlined by Peter Davies from Jigsaw and John Grady @ No BS Day Trading:

If this looks completely foreign to you, I suggest you watch some of the Youtube videos posted by either of the above experts. They do a really good job of explaining the platform, terminology and methodology of their systems. Then come back and see how it’s applied in real life. Enjoy and happy trading!

If you like what you see, please subscribe and/or hit the 'like' button and/or click on the bell for notifications. And follow me on twitter: @4traderjoe

Jigsaw,trading,jigsaw trading,no bs day trading,daytrading,price ladder,DOM,depth of market,price,charts,treasuries,S&P 500,10 year note,Bonds,Forex,Gold,Crude oil,futures,stocks,penny stocks,e-mini,e mini,emini,order book,bund,hft,market maker,market makers,scalping,scalp,scalper,tape reading,read the tape,non farm payroll,non-farm,technical analysis,fundamental analysis,stock market,

Post a Comment

0 Comments