Advertisement

DBD PTB PATCH 3.5.0 IS OUT! THE DOC & RUIN REWORK COMPILATION

DBD PTB PATCH 3.5.0 IS OUT! THE DOC & RUIN REWORK COMPILATION PTB 3.5.0 Patch Notes, Doc explained and gameplay, Ruin explained and gameplay with it. Also I am playing on the reworked Lerys Map.

Playing DBD short for Dead by Daylight on PTB 3.5.0.
I am a Kate Denson Main but I also enjoy to smash Survivors.
After every Rank reset I get back to Red Ranks 1-4 on both sides.

🎬 DBD Survivor Viewer Builds
🎬 DBD Killer Viewer Builds

---Subscribe if you want so see more!---


---Visit me on other AWESOME platforms!---
▷ Twitch:
▷ Twitter:
▷ Discord:

---Support what I do? 🥰---
▷ SLABS Donation Link:
▷ Patreon:

#SMASHEN
#DBDDOCREWORK
#DBDPTBGAMEPLAY

DBD,DEAD BY DAYLIGHT,PATCH 3.5.0,SURVIVOR,KILLER,KATE,MAIN,RANK 1,HIGH RANK,RED RANK,GAMEPLAY,PART,2020,SMASHEN,DBD PTB 3.5.0,DBD DOC PTB REWORK GAMEPLAY,DBD RUIN PTB REWORK GAMEPLAY,DBD LERYS PTB REWORK MAP,

Post a Comment

0 Comments