Advertisement

Digital Homicide Resurfaces With Some Incredible BS

Digital Homicide Resurfaces With Some Incredible BS I know, I know. Rise above it. Let them whine in their dingy little hole. Unfortunately, I made the mistake of reading some of the self-martyrdom that Robert Romine has indulged in, and I had to address it.

Digital Homicide is back, now trying to flog their garbage on Itch, and they're celebrating their return by doing what they do best - blaming me for their problems.

Armed with a bunch of defaming bullshit, Romine has been on an obsessive posting spree, and while I realize some of you want me to ignore it, I'm not going to allow them to play the martyrs after what they pulled.

The Romines do not get the final say in this. Ever.

#DigitalHomicide #RobertRomine #JamesRomine #JimSterling #Lawsuit #Steam #PC #Videogames #Gaming #Defamation #SlaughteringGrounds

Industry,Industry BS,Jim Sterling,Rant,Commentary,Criticism,Game,Games,Gamer,Gaming,Videogame,Video Game,Controversy,Controversial,Digital Homicide,James Romine,Robert Romine,PC,Steam,PC Gaming,The Slaughtering Grounds,Lawsuit,Defamation,Libel,Slaughtering Grounds,Asset Flip,Temper Tantrum,Deadly Profits,FPS,Action,Action Game,Angry,Liars,

Post a Comment

0 Comments