Advertisement

DNF OUTDOORS OFFICIAL INTRO #1 (Choose your Intro. Leave in Comments)

DNF OUTDOORS OFFICIAL INTRO #1 (Choose your Intro.  Leave in Comments) My name is Dom and I am 38 years old. I have been enjoying the outdoors with family and friends for over 25 years now. At a young age, I participated in conservation and sportsman groups to help preserve this sport I so fondly cherish. I am now married with children, both whom play travel sports, a construction supervisor for a growing company, and have only so much time to balance life and fun. The one thing about the outdoors is that it is a passion, a way of life, and through this channel and these videos I can look forward to our next outdoor adventure.

DON'T FORGET TO
SUBSCRIBE.....

HERE WE GO !

#WONDERSHAREFILMORA
#GOPRO
#GOPRO7BLACK
#BERETTAEXTREMA
#RAMTRUCKS
#BASSPRO
#CABELAS
#CANADIANTIRE
#MUSKYFISHING
#ABUGARCIA
#MUSKIEFISHING

Comments)

Post a Comment

0 Comments