Advertisement

EXO | SPEND THAT TIME

EXO |  SPEND THAT TIME This is a EXO FMV with the song SPREND THAT TIME xxx

💜Thank you all so much for the 150 subscribers i love and purple you all💜

❤️ I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CLIPS OR THE MUSIC USED IN THIS VIDEO ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE ORIGINAL OWNERS ❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you guys for watching this video. Hope you’d enjoyed it as well as I did making it 😘

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you like my videos please remember to subscribe to the channel 2 it would be very much appreciated and also hit that bell button so you don’t miss any of my upcoming videos. Also remember to comment and ideas and what you thought about my videos. And you can also comment any requests that you guys have❤️

Let’s try and hit 160 subscribers ❤️💋

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND ILL SEE YOUS IN THE NEXT VIDEO!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SPEND

Post a Comment

0 Comments