Advertisement

Fast-Paced ASMR. Literally. (I NEED FEEDBACK lmao)

Fast-Paced ASMR. Literally. (I NEED FEEDBACK lmao) Welcome to my new ASMR video! This video includes a little experiment where i fast paced the video because i LOVE past paced whispers lmao so tell me what you think, thought i would share and see! Click the bell to have notifications, like & subscribe, it would make my DAY!

The NORMAL video will be put on Zees and Tingles and Discord!

Code 'Glow' for 15% off Displate! Here:

GLOW MERCH: Get yours!
My Equipment:

FIND ME ON:
SPOTIFY:
TINGLES:
ITUNES:
AMAZON MUSIC
DEEZER:

Twitch:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Patreon:
Pinterest:

asmr,asmr glow,asmr fast tapping,asmr intense,asmr fast,fast asmr,fast paced asmr,asmr fast hand movements,asmr mic scratching,asmr fast whispering,asmr whispering,asmr tingles,asmr relaxing,asmr cork tapping,asmr controller sounds,asmr button sounds,asmr scratching,asmr experiment,experimental asmr,

Post a Comment

0 Comments