Advertisement

Good Girl Longer - Looping audio

Good Girl Longer - Looping audio A lot of my good girls wanted me to make a longer version of Good Girl, so here it is. Hopefully you will not be disappointed that it is just the audio from the shorter video, only looping over and over



---------

(𝐀) 𝐓𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞 - This is just something I have to put in because of Norwegian rules for age limit on viewing videos, might change at times depending of the content in the video



❤️If you like my video please share, like and subscribe❤️



❤️If you want me to record something please write it either in the comment section down below, on my twitter or send me a email ❤️

If you have a script you want me to read, please email it to me at asmr.kiara@gmail.com❤️





❤️I have a Merch store now: ❤️

---------

What is up all you amazing people :3 I Now have a PATREON!!

And the amazing people on that list is the amazing



- The Plague Doctor :3

- Mr.Inkognito :3

- Chris :3

- Marlene :3

- SleepFrequency :3

- Josh Cotter :3

- SirReginald16th :3

- ZerataX :3

- Baylor Blackwell :3

- T. H. Caro :3



Thank you so much for the support!!



I have a Discord Server if you want to join :3

Twitter :

Patreon:

Email : asmr.kiara@gmail.com

--------



Thank you @Xima_14 from twitter for my New Channel logo and header :3



#ASMR #ASMRKiara

asmr girlfriend,ASMR,Girlfriend,girlfriend ASMR,ASMR sleep,asmr for sleep,relaxing,Soothing,Love,comfort,sweet,Accent,Norwegian Accent,Gender neutral,loving,Female voice,female,GFE,girlfriend experience,voice-acting,for all genders,ASMR Kiara,

Post a Comment

0 Comments