Advertisement

how annoying 20 year-old girl's have fun in boston

how annoying 20 year-old girl's have fun in boston This last week I went to Boston to visit my friend from high school, Caitlyn Rae and somehow convinced Niki Demar to fly over as well to have the most epic girls trip. East coast girls united. Enjoy!

Follow my friends:
Caitlyn➜
Niki➜

🌻Girl's Supporting Girls MERCH!🌻➜
🌻My Adelaine x Tarte Palette!🌻➜
Yesterday's Vlog➜
Beauty Channel➜
Don't foget to Subscribe!➜

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

BECOME AN ADELANGEL!
🌻 I N S T A ➜
🌻 T W I T T E R➜
🌻 S N A P C H A T➜
🌻 F A C E B O O K➜

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

P.O. Box: Adelaine Morin,
6-295 Queen Street East, Suite #326
Brampton, Ontario, L6W4S6, Canada

For business inquiries please email my beautiful manager, Evegail, at: adelaine@mattermediagroup.com
For PR inquiries please email my beautiful assistant, Holly, at: adelainemorinassist@gmail.com (Please no fan mail! I respond to my twitter and comments a lot!)

MY AMAZING TEAM:
Edit by Rosie Holloway:
Graphics by Dawn Lee:
Endcard Animations by Jamie:
Music I use for YT videos:
Heartbreaker (Instrumental Version) by Gloria Tells, Stays The Same (Instrumental Version) by Gloria Tells, Clockmaster's Magic Pendulum by Grant Newman

MAKE SURE TO SMILE AT LEAST ONCE TODAY! xoxo

adelaine morin,vlog,daily vlog,vlogger,adelaine,2019,boston,niki demar,caitlyn rae,youtubers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments