Advertisement

How to Sleep Comfortably in a Tiny House. Canadian Wilderness Tiny House Campout.

How to Sleep Comfortably in a Tiny House. Canadian Wilderness Tiny House Campout. Time for some relaxation. The tiny house is done and now all there is to do is put my feet up and spend a night sleeping in it. Tonight is the night for the inaugural camp out with the temperatures hovering around -10 celcius and a blanket of snow on the ground. I'm hoping that I find the tiny house to be perfectly comfortable and able to hold the heat for an entire night using nothing but the woodstove. I've brought along an iPad for a movie and a bowl of popcorn. Additionally, I've got some fresh coffee that I'm going to be brewing up on the woodstove and a special treat to go along with it. With these essential items (or non-essential depending on who you talk to), I'll show you how I sleep comfortably in a tiny house in the Canadian wilderness. Although there are many more rustic accommodations spread across the Canadian wilderness, this tiny house which is set back in the bush is certainly a comfortable option. And as always, I've got my dog Koda along for the campout. Thanks for tuning in, here we go!

canadian wilderness tiny house,canadian wilderness tiny house campout,cooking marshmallows on a woodstove,heating a tiny house in winter with a woodstove,how to sleep comfortably in a tiny house,my experience sleeping in a small cabin,sleeping in a cabin in the woods,sleeping in a tiny house loft,staying warm in a cabin in winter,staying warm in a tiny house in winter,tiny house first night,

Post a Comment

0 Comments