Advertisement

I USED NAIR HAIR REMOVER TO CUSTOMIZE MY LACE AND THIS HAPPENED........

I USED NAIR HAIR REMOVER TO CUSTOMIZE MY LACE AND THIS HAPPENED........ Using hair to customize your lace? HACK or WACK!? Hmm let's see...

Subscribe to my brand new VLOGGING channel:


Send in some JUICY stories ANONYMOUSLY for a chance to be featured in my next girl talk!!


Boss Bae Private FB Group:


Business email:
bookingjasxaigner@gmail.com

Send me goodies to my P.O:
Jasx Aigner
2802 Timmons LN #22951
Houston, TX 77227

I LOVE YOU!!!

KEEP UP WITH ME:
Instagram: @JasxAigner
Facebook: Jasx Aigner
Twitter: @JasxAigner
Snapchat: @JasxAigner

jasx,Aigner,jasx Aigner,jasx Aigner hair,customizing my lace using nair!!,the hair diagram,I used nair hair remover to customize my lace,how to customize your lace,how to bleach your knots,lace assasin,used nair hair remover to customize my widows peak,widows peak on a wig using nair,reducing density of a hair piece using nair,how to pluck your frontal,how to bleach your frontal,lace frontal,lace closure,ericka j frontal,jasx aigner hair,lace wig tutorial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments