Advertisement

'IT'S OVER' - Geometry Dash Parody of 'XO' by EDEN [HIGHLY Requested Video]

'IT'S OVER' - Geometry Dash Parody of 'XO' by EDEN [HIGHLY Requested Video] Started as a joke, ended as a parody. So proud to have put this together and too see it not resulting as cringy as it could've been. Keep in mind that this is not a completely genuine attempt at making a parody, certain parts are meant to be cringe. Other than that, may your ears enjoy.

The first person to beat XO with this gets a shoutout.

Original Song:

Lyrics:

She's in love with the content,
this game is more than she could have imagined
so many things that aren't found yet
cuz all the levels that she plays are magic

But those aren't special anymore
But I won't tell her
Or else she will be raging
Like me when I die at 94

So we keep dashing,
then she says

I don't think I like it no more,
whenever I die at 90,
I'm never gonna pass my highscore,
why have I even decided to play this

Because I can't beat it,
And I never could, I'm so done
So I took the game in my hands
She said "GOOOOOOOOO..."
My concentration was real low,
I just want it to be over.

-instrumental-

My mind is split like the scissors ship,
Should I have gone high or down low,
Look at that, I reached the breaktime
Now everything is moving really slow...

Over the spikes, three in a row,
And I keep going on.

Die once, die twice,
I'm not letting the game win.
Another death,
Now I'll go mad.

Am I gonna beat this at all?
I swear it's an impossible demon.
No I don't think I'm passing this ball,
It's so insanely underrated.

May I just nerf it?
Oh, wait, getting far, please don't die,
Striving for a hundred percent,
UFO,

The last jump, level end glow,
And now I'm screaming "IT'S OVER!!"

geometry dash,geometry,dash,parody,geometry dash parody,music,xo,xo parody,eden,geometry dash xo,xo music,it's over,geometry dash it's over,gd,gmd,alias,alias geometry dash,cover,music cover,geometry dash cover,

Post a Comment

0 Comments