Advertisement

Kareen - More Than That (Official)

Kareen - More Than That (Official) KAREEN ::: MORE THAN THAT

1st single of Kareen's debut album "DONE"
Music & Lyrics by: Karin Maria Bauer





#kareen #morethanthat #debut


VIDEO
So many thanks to:
Helfried Krainer
Tanja Lipps Singsalon

SONG
Mastered by Martin Scheer
Recorded at FQM, Vienna


LYRICS - MORE THAN THAT
I'm outta words
I'm outta feelings
You know what's worse
That you stopped seeing
What there is behind
I never thought that you'd be oh so blind
I thought that we were more than that

Should not have believed
Should not have been trusting you
You felt so relieved
When I stopped expecting you to
Hear me when I cry
Or ask me: "Tell me why."
I thought that we were more than that

Baby, now that we're done
It took some time now it's come
I'll be better alone
I thought that we were more than that
You know you were wrong
admitting it is no fun
Acting like there is none
I thought that we were more than that

You hurt me endlessly
Without even to see
What you've done to me

There's no return
From those things you said to me
I had to learn
That you don't care for me
You will never see
You made me sad
but I'll be strong, carefully
I thought that we were more than that

(Official)

Post a Comment

0 Comments