Advertisement

Last to Leave Lamborghini, Keeps It - Challenge

Last to Leave Lamborghini, Keeps It - Challenge THAT WAS CRAZY
4 people got inside a 2 seater Lambo and the last person to leave, got to keep it. Things got CRAZY!!
• MY NEW MERCH IS OUT ►
• SUBSCRIBE IF YOU'RE NEW ►

Nour:



Jessica:



Kaelyn:



Anthony aka Shermantheverman:



Follow me on my Social Media to stay connected!
Twitter ►
Instagram ►
Facebook ►
Snapchat ► "thefazerug" (Add me to see how I live my daily life) :D

If you read this far down the description I love you

faze rug,rug,rugfaze,fazerug,faze rug lambo,faze rug lamborghini,lambo,lamborghini,last to,faze rug last to,last to leave,faze rug last to leave,last to leave lamborghini,last to leave lambo,last to lambo,last to lamborghini,last to leave lamborghini keeps it,lamborghini challenge,last to challenge,lambo challenge,faze rug challenge,last to leave challenge,

Post a Comment

0 Comments