Advertisement

LEO February 2020 ~ Smitten By A Quirky Beauty!

LEO February 2020 ~ Smitten By A Quirky Beauty! *MONTHLY EXTENDED {Continuing this narrative}
*PATREON {Monthly subscription}
*Monthly Spiritual* {The Tower}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*TAROT MASTERCLASS - BUNKAI:

-Testimonial; "I bought this course (TMC) and so far I'm so happy! The homework is brilliant. I'm not only learning tarot but also learning personal empowerment as an unexpected side effect. I feel so lucky to have found this!" -Miss. N

*KARMIC SHIFT & LIBERATION {Your Generational | Past Lifetime | Self Made Karma}

BOOK A READING:

MERCHANDISE:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*
IGTV SHIFT TALK; Under 15 minutes videos w/messages for the collective & answering my Seekers questions - on my Instagram!
*
DONATIONS:
(Thank you for supporting The Existential Shift. Please type 'Donation':)
PayPayl:
Venmo:
*
WISH LIST:
(If you want to send me a gift from my wish list on Amazon:)

*
P.O Box! Thank you for your offerings! :)
Message me on Instagram for the address!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*These are general readings for entertainment purpose*
*Donations are final and non-refundable. They do not grant services*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you!
I LOVE YOU SEEKERS!
#Leo #Tarot #February
Morgane; The Existential Shift

---
Nothing can blind our sense of truth as much as our sense of righteousness.
(c)Morgane
---
Bury me, I shall become a Tree.
Drown me, I shall become the Sea.
Fight me, I shall become a Dove.
Hate me, I shall become Love.
(c)Morgane
--
All Rights Reserved (c)TheExistentialShift

tarot cards,master,tarotista,cartomancy,rider waite,the existential shift,occult,astrology,bunkai,spirituality,universe,manifestation,runes,greek mythology,intuitive healer,shamanism,energy,elements,zodiac,reiki,taroscope,divination,oracle,minor arcana,major arcana,court cards,morgane le fay,celtic cross,ancient knowledge,metaphysics,alchemy,avalon,seeker,karma,leo,february 2020,

Post a Comment

0 Comments