Advertisement

Most Used Financial Apps | We’re Chasing The Bag in ‘20

Most Used Financial Apps | We’re Chasing The Bag in ‘20 ✨----------VIEW HERE FOR VIDEO DETAILS----------✨

Hey Guys! Let’s start 2020 off right with some financial tools to meet out financial goals. In this video I share my most used financial apps. These apps have helped me in my financial journey and I hope they can assist you in yours!

Apps Mentioned:

1. Personal Banking App (Ex: Wells Fargo, US Bank, Chase, etc.)
2. Credit Karma (Credit Tracking and Credit Account Management)
3. Acorns (Spare-Change Beginner Friendly Investing)
4. Mint (All-In-One Personal Finance, Budgeting, Bill Tracker, & More!)

#financialapps
#financialgoals
#bestfinancialapps
#creditkarma
#Acorns
#mint

______

✨S U B S C R I B E N O W - www.youtube.com/c/nyajaltd
______

✨C O N N E C T W I T H M E:

Email ---- nyajaldup@gmail.com
Instagram ---- SimplyNyajal
Snapchat ---- Dup64158
Twitter ---- TrueDefMel

✨P R O M O C O D E S & L I N K S

MORPHE- MELLYRICH
MENTED COSMETICS-

✨D I S C L A I M E R
Some videos may contain affiliate links, which means that if you
click on one of the product links and make a purchase, I may
receive a small commission. This helps support my channel and
allows me to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for
your support!

financial tips for 2020,2020 financial goals,financial goals,financial tips,best financial apps,best money savings apps,acorns investing,credit karma,mint.com,save money,how to save money,how to invest,easy ways to invest,beginner friendly investing,how to get rich,how to make more money,side hustles,how to budget,nyajal,personal finance,most used financial apps,best finanical apps,

Post a Comment

0 Comments