Advertisement

NEW LEVEL!! Defective System by Texic (Me) [Easy Demon]

NEW LEVEL!! Defective System by Texic (Me) [Easy Demon] yes

I tried lex97's style and I think it looks not the worst :D
In my opinion it's my best level, but who knows 8)

Contact me!

Discord server:
My discord: Texic#3241
My profile in GD: Texic
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My levels:
- Meteorite (Insane 9*) [unrated]
- Charge (Hard 5*)
- Electronomia (Insane 8*)
- Party Them (Easy Demon 10*)
- CerI (Hard 4*)
- Clutter (Harder 7*)
- Fields (Normal 3*)
- Magic Lilies (Insane 9*)
- Jacuzzi (easy 2*)
- Respire (Hard Demon 10*)
- Rider (Hard 4*)
- Back Around (Hard 5*)
- SpiritS (Hard 5*)
- Darkest Paradise (Harder 6*)
- Expire (Insane Demon 10*)
- Lost Time (Insane 8*)
- Radar (Hard 4*)
- Astro Crush (Harder 6*)
- Ambition (Hard Demon 10*) [Unrated]
- Defective System (Easy Demon)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Second channel: Help with channel from Sylvenox
His channel:
Banner made by G04T
His channel:

Thanks For Watching!!

Demon]

Post a Comment

0 Comments