Advertisement

Officer Asks For My Help...Then Talks Down To Me?

Officer Asks For My Help...Then Talks Down To Me? THIS IS A VIDEO FROM MY FRIENDS CHANNEL I DID CALLED THE COP-ARAZZI A NYPD FEMALE INTEGRITY OFFICER GETS CAUGHT SHOPLIFTING UNREAL PICS. PLZ SUBSCRIBE


I was on the Expressway when I heard of a crash and saw Police lights. I found the crash and made my way over to it. While documenting the crash two officers assigned to "watch" the vehicle got out and started asking me questions to see if I could be some assistantance to them. The officer to my right was cordial, but Sgt. Squints had a chip on his shoulder. For no reason at all he starts acting like a jerk and making disparaging comments about me. Hold up Squints you are the low man on the totem pole at the department, let alone the streets, ask for my help then run your mouth for no reason. Well please allow me to reintroduce myself my name is DISORDERLY PRODUCT NEWS! Next time you try and order someone around you better be prepared to identify yourself.

Squints,Cpd,officer asks for help then talks down to me,DPN,disorderly product news. Car crashes by the expressway,car crashes into sign,2020,rude chicago cops,Rookie cops,Westside,ignorant,

Post a Comment

0 Comments