Advertisement

ORIGINS GINZING REVIEW | Gel Moisturizer,Eye Cream,Scrub Cleanser,High Potency Night-a-Mins | 2020

ORIGINS GINZING REVIEW | Gel Moisturizer,Eye Cream,Scrub Cleanser,High Potency Night-a-Mins | 2020 Hi guys! Hope you're doing good :)
In this video, I share my experience using these products (my skin type is: oily). Like I mentioned, I have been using these products for over a month.
Again, this is just my experience, remember to look into the products yourself before deciding if you want to try them out. Remember, that I, in no way, am attempting to give medical advice regarding your skin. What could work for me, could not work for you, because of many different reasons (& vice versa). Of course, if you have any questions that you think I could answer, feel free to leave them on the comments section.

You can find these products in the official Origins website, Sephora, & more:
Origins:
Sephora:

Note: I receive no commission off of these links, I have provided them just to make you guys have an easy access. This is not sponsored.

I got this gift set on the holiday season (around November), so there is not guarantee it is still available.

thank you guys so much for the support, truly thankful always, for this little channel :D

Night-a-Mins

Post a Comment

0 Comments