Advertisement

Public Disclosure of the Hologram Simulation System (OPEN SOURCE TECHNOLOGY)

Public Disclosure of the Hologram Simulation System (OPEN SOURCE TECHNOLOGY) In this video, besides explaining the technicalities of the system, I also tell the incredible story of the journey that brought me to the need of having to disclose the concept publicly to make it an OPEN SOURCE TECHNOLOGY, after trying to share the idea with some very important companies of the world that for different reasons didn't accept my proposal.

I was NEVER rejected because the system doesn't work, by the contrary, in one particular case they even gave me the excuse that the system was already disclosed in a Mission Impossible movie and they sent me this clip:



The truth is that the concept that I developed is entirely innovative, extremely versatile and highly disruptive.

This video is an invitation to the developers of the planet to embrace the idea to get the best of it and share it with the entire world.

Hologram,Hologram Simulation,Hologram Simulation System,Augmented Reality,Automotive,Optic Technology,Visual Technology,Disruptive Technology,Versatile Technology,Public Disclosure,Open Source Technology,External Advertising,External Publicity,

Post a Comment

0 Comments