Advertisement

SMP Earth: The Moon Landing Massacre

SMP Earth: The Moon Landing Massacre SMP Earth: The History of The Moon Landing

Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed this video about the moon landing on smp earth :) . This video was very fun to make and the story is just excellent. Going to be switching up my upload schedule for the next video so stay tuned for that!!! I hope everyone learns something about the moon landing and ill see ya all later.

Source Info:

Is that subscribe button broken? Well click this link to subscribe , it will bring future content right to you!

Follow my Twitter here for more misc. updates and (sometimes) funny tweets!

If you want, join my Discord to chat with other fans and myself! We are currently at 100+ members, so the more people the merrier!

If you want to support me and help increase future video quality, hit the join button, or click the link here to see channel member perks!

VODS I used:






#SMPEarth #MystS #MoonLanding

Smp earth,smpearth technoblade,smpearth,smp earth moon,smp earth moon landing,smp earth war,MystS,technoblade,smpearth antarctic empire,moon landing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments