Advertisement

Tamiya Subaru Brat Kit Unboxing and spot the YouTube channel

Tamiya Subaru Brat Kit Unboxing and spot the YouTube channel Hi all. This is an unboxing video of my Tamiya Subaru Brat kit which was bought for me by a very kind chap called Peter Smith. Many thanks Pete! Just for fun I've included some things I've noticed people say and do in other RC channel videos. Please comment if you spot any of these. There isn't a prize because I'm not made of money! It does rely on you having watched some of the same things as me. Answers are below. Anyway, hope you enjoy this and I hope nobody is offended by me slightly taking the piss. Like and subscribe and all that :-)



Ok, here are the references -

Nordic Hobby Visions
So it's Mikael from Nordic RC visions but his second channel called hobby visions where on the first few videos he was lighting candles and saying 'good morning and good evening'. He had coffee and a cake on the first one but beer and nuts is more my style! He was also saying Tamiya with various pronunciations. The first one is here

Mark Bryan RC
Mark is very often chatting to Rob Brennan behind the camera. I like to mock the fact that Mark uses an old school radio set with a long 'wibbly wobbly' aerial. Also I have used the same music clip that he does when fast forwarding the footage. The one I used to get the clips of Robs voice is here -

Holly Hill RC
Derek at Holly Hill does rather like adding led's to his cars and gets quite excited about them. I also like to mock the fact that he tends to like the very slow RC's because he can actually keep up with them. See Derek getting all excited about led's here -

Kevin Talbot
Kevin does the hand thwack thing and also tends to quickly move the camera from what's on the bench to a sticker that says SUBSCRIBE while saying subscribe.
He also does some videos where he needlessly does extreme things like driving an expensive RC car into a wall at top speed to see what happens. Spoiler alert, it breaks! That is here -
He also says 'thumbs up if you like the video and thumbs down if you suck and smash the bell button'.

Shen RC - Says 'Beauty' and has that written on screen.

Simon Webb
Simon says 'guys' rather a lot and is very keen on sniffing new RC tyres. Also quite often laughing to himself. One thing I forgot to do was coughing and saying 'excuse me'. See Simon unbox his blue Brat and get excited about the tyres at about 6:20 in this video -

Discover RC has the catchphrase 'Never stop the RC'

Tamiya Legends has the catchphrase 'Thanks for stopping by'

I think that's it but let me know if I did anything else that you thought I'd copied from someone else.

Thanks again for watching :-)

channel

Post a Comment

0 Comments