Advertisement

TAYTAY TIANGGE - PJC (Formerly IGPAI) | Affordable Swimwear

TAYTAY TIANGGE - PJC (Formerly IGPAI) | Affordable Swimwear Hello KayDys, Welcome back for another taytay tiangge vlog.

We dropped by in PJC formerly known as IGPAI.

We have seen a lot of swimsuits.

If you wanna know more just keep on watching!

Follow me on my Social Media Accounts

Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Tiktok: @simple_k05

Shopee Store: A Plus Boutique

Cameras I use:
CANON EOS M3
CANON EOS M50
CANON G7X Mark ii
GoPro Hero 5 :

Sign up for Airbnb and get P2,089 off your first adventure.

Here’s my invitation link:

For business inquiries: Email me @ cookingalakay@gmail.com

Want to send me something? Contact me @ cookingalakay@gmail.com

Don't forget to LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE!

Thanks for watching!


xoxo

Kay D.

Music by:

Harmony by Ikson
Music promoted by Audio Library

#taytaytiangge #taytayswimwear

taytay tiangge,taytay,rizal,taytay haul,taytay tiangge 2019,taytay tiangge vlog,taytay tiangge shopping,taytay tiangge haul,taytay tiangge tour,life,in,the,philippines,affordable,plus size,where to buy clothes,taytay tiangge try on haul,manila,filipino youtuber,the philippines,youtuber,vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments