Advertisement

That's just the way it goes - by John Strotman

That's just the way it goes - by John Strotman I know it’s late
But I can’t see straight
Now there’s nowhere to turn
Will I ever learn

Probably not
Guess I forgot
But I wont forget about you
And everything you put me through

Say what you feel
Say what you think
It’s not my problem
It’s not my thing
Once I was lonely
Now I don’t care
I’ve learned to live
With what’s not fair
Don’t even try
Don’t even call
Cuz I’m not interested at all
I’ll make it clear so everyone knows
That’s just the way it goes

Now I can see
What’s in front of me
There’s nothing but time
Until it all runs out

Same as before
Don’t want any more
No I don't want a thing from you
With everything you put me through

What I don’t know
Can fill so many pages
In the books I know
Never finished don’t know how it ends

Will I regret
Will I come to find
What else can I do but fall for
Everything you put me through

rock,rocknroll,music,band,rock music,rock and roll,rock and roll songs,rock and roll song,rock band,rock songs,rock song,alternative rock song,alternative rock songs,alternative rock and roll,alternative pop,pop rock,pop rock music,pop rock song,pop rock songs,rock and roll artists,pop rock artist,artists,pop rock alternative,songwriter,songwriting,johnstrotman,

Post a Comment

0 Comments