Advertisement

THE STATE OF THE TRUTH COMMUNITY: Why we ALWAYS fail...👎

THE STATE OF THE TRUTH COMMUNITY: Why we ALWAYS fail...👎 *THIS VIDEO IS COPPA CABANA COMPLIANT👁
I would have considered this a rant. Just a dude, up late at night, contemplating the State of Affairs that we find ourselves in this current moment, in the "Truth Movement" (if there really is such a thing)...
#DivideandConquer #Karma #TruthMovement

Dear Suit Dummies,
I do not own the rights to any of the music, any of the video clips, nor any of the images featured. Any media featured is of a transformative nature, therefore fully protected free speech, as I invoke my natural law rights, granted to me by God. For entertainment / educational purposes only👁

🔥DOPE ASS MUSIC FEATURED🔥

Apollo Brown - Come Again (INSTRUMENTAL)

Erik Satie - Gymnopédie

Lee Moses - California Dreaming

Video clip featured:

Dodge City (1939) Barroom Brawl


Roll Call:
Last Image Used created by my Brother, my Ahki, My Russian Operative- Isah Al Sahi
Big Ups to You my Bro✊🏼🔥
Salaam alaikum

state,truth movement,modern times,commentary,spoof,agent provocateur,disharmony,Unity,contrarian,disloyalty,chaos,cognitive dissonance,passive aggressive,positive vibes,Good Vibrations,music,rant,bridging gaps,community,collaboration,agenda 2030,Agenda 21,communism,communitarianism,technological dictatorship,divide and conquer,infighting,inspirational,building bridges,blame game,#woke,

Post a Comment

0 Comments