Advertisement

This MM2 Lobby Was GIRLS ONLY... I Went UNDERCOVER!! (Roblox Murder Mystery 2))

This MM2 Lobby Was GIRLS ONLY... I Went UNDERCOVER!! (Roblox Murder Mystery 2)) Today I found this MM2 Lobby that was GIRLS ONLY... they were hating on me so I went UNDERCOVER to find out their secrets and get revenge!
Hit that LIKE button if you want more ROBLOX! :D

TwiistedPandora Fan Group: bit.ly/JoinTheTwiisties
The Crew Fan Group: bit.ly/JoinTheCrewNow

Subscribe: bit.ly/TheTwiisties
Twitter: bit.ly/TwitterPandora

Official Shirt:
Official Pants:

Game:

\\ Production Music courtesy of Epidemic Sound:


Murder Mystery 2 is pretty cool!


~ Stay Snazzy, Twisties! ~

roblox,roblox roleplay,roblox adventures,roblox youtube,Play Roblox,Roblox Online Game,roblox video,roblox game,roblox funny,roblox funny moments,twiistedpandora,roblox murder mystery,roblox murder mystery 2,roblox mm2,roblox girls only,This MM2 Lobby Was GIRLS ONLY,roblox undercover,This MM2 Lobby Was GIRLS ONLY... I Went UNDERCOVER,roblox mm2 girls only,roblox murder mystery 2 undercover,girls only,girls only roblox,undercover roblox,cartoon,games,

Post a Comment

0 Comments