Advertisement

When You Find EVERY Relic in UnderMine

When You Find EVERY Relic in UnderMine Because I have nothing better to do with my time. I spend hours strategically going back and forth between dungeons collecting relics from the shop and relic rooms. The trick is to get them as you see them, if you pass on any they won't appear again until you restart the game. I did this with the use of mods as I don't think you can currently find them all on a single run. Also features is the use of 6 item doubling potions on a single room and some gold duplicating fun. Turns out having all the relics makes you basically invincible. I didn't even have a lot of blessings either.. Next time maybe we can explore those or some legendary relics. UnderMine gameplay with my commentary as always!

UnderMine -

Mod API -
Backtravel Mod -

PC Specs -
Intel - Core i9-9980XE 3 GHz 18-Core Processor
2xNVIDIA - GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB Founders Edition Video Card (2-Way SLI)
Asus - ROG RAMPAGE VI EXTREME EATX LGA2066 Motherboard
Samsung - 970 Pro 1 TB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Corsair - Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-4000 Memory

df,undermine,When You Find EVERY Relic,undermine update,curse,undermine gameplay,key,gameplay,funny,pc,bomb,blessing,relic,dangerouslyfunny,undermine mod,underminds mods,

Post a Comment

0 Comments