Advertisement

WHERE HAVE I BEEN? A CAT-FILLED UPDATE + HEALTH NEWS

WHERE HAVE I BEEN? A CAT-FILLED UPDATE + HEALTH NEWS SORRY, IT'S BEEN LIKE FOREVER. In case you can't watch right now, here's a small summary:

- I am still here and filming and following what y'all are up to
- I am not going anywhere
- I need chemotherapy for an autoimmune medical condition that is resistant to any other treatment available, psoriasis, which I have had my entire life
- I am chronically ill and already often out of energy
- Two kittens needed raising, I raised them!!!!!!!!
- THEN ANOTHER CAT APPEARS
- SO I HAVE TO JUST, SAVE THAT STRAY CAT RIGHT
- AND I ALSO GET A BUNCH OF INFECTIONS THAT NEED TREATMENT BUT THEY DON'T RESPOND SO IT'S LIKE, GREAT COOL AMAZING THIS SUCKS
- HEARING LOSS? HEARING LOSS.
- ANEMIA TOO, I'M ALLERGIC TO IRON. GREAT LOVELY AWESOME
- AND BASICALLY MY HEALTH SUCKS BUT SIMS IS LIFE
- HAPPY 2020

update,fibromyalgia,cats,

Post a Comment

0 Comments