Advertisement

1240 Amazing New LARGER Than Life HOLLYWOOD FUNKO Toy Store - Jordan The Lion Travel Vlog (2|3|20)

1240 Amazing New LARGER Than Life HOLLYWOOD FUNKO Toy Store - Jordan The Lion Travel Vlog (2|3|20) 1240 Amazing New LARGER Than Life HOLLYWOOD FUNKO Toy Store - Jordan The Lion Travel Vlog (2/3/20)

CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE:

DONATE:

PAYPAL DONATIONS:
paypal.me/jordanthelion

Use my Airbnb code and get $40 off your first adventure. I get $20! Here's my invitation link:

Amazon list link :

MAIL - I do not have a P.O. box or mailing address. Please don't send mail for me to places I have vlogged.

Intro cartoon by: Jeff Block (YouTube - Cre80s)
Intro Music by - 84 Nash "Sandful Of Hand", "Cinnamon Block" and "Megatroid In Megacity"

www.dazewithjordanthelion.com

daily vlogger,travel vlogger,urbex,golden age,hollywood,travel advice,old hollywood,history,tourism,cinema,filming locations,adventures,forgotten,travel,my trip,jacob the carpetbagger,daze with jordan the lion,jordan the lion,travel guide,vlog,vlogger,vlogging,lifestyle,scandals,film,comedy,los angeles,wolters world,anthony bourdain,tourist,adam the woo,FUNKO,pop,FUNKO pop,hollywood FUNKO,Freddy FUNKO,toys,amazing,pop culture,toy store,

Post a Comment

0 Comments