Advertisement

8 players who could leave Manchester City because of UEFA's sanctions | Oh My Goal

8 players who could leave Manchester City because of UEFA's sanctions | Oh My Goal Manchester City are experiencing a real nightmare. UEFA have banned the Sky Blues from participating in the next two editions of the Champions League for not respecting the rules of financial fair play.

Unfortunately for Manchester City, the consequences could be even worse. As a result, many players could decide to leave the club so they can participate in the Champions League.

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - Just For Fun:
Youtube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

oh my goal,manchester city,manchester city banned,man city,man city banned from champions league,pep guardiola,pep guardiola press conference,kevin de bruyne,raheem sterling,riyad mahrez,sergio aguero,phil foden,leroy sane,rodri,gabriel jesus,

Post a Comment

0 Comments