Advertisement

Another girl Continuously texting and calling my phone Prank on Girlfriend

Another girl Continuously  texting and calling my phone Prank on Girlfriend So, I decided to play a prank on Angel. Nope. Before you even ask, I wasn’t thinking. 🤷🏾‍♀️ I just assumed it would be a good prank and she actually took it better then expected. So I changed one of my best friends name in my phone to “Nicole” (just a random name I chose) and had her call me over and over while we were supposed to be in the middle of doing an actual video. (Our how did we meet video, go check it out) My best friend was supposed to keep calling and texting my phone until angel picks up and we just take it from there. Yes, I was nervous and yes I wanted to quit in the middle of the prank before it even had a chance to get interesting. And yet I came out alive lol.. enjoy!!!

Team PT -01. Team Angel -00.
P.s I apologize in advance for the cursing. It’s my own fault..🤦🏾‍♀️



Thank you for watching 🙏🏾


Instagram:

Angel’s Instagram:

PT’s instagram:

SHIRT/HATS: PT COLLECTION :

#prankongirlfriend #prank #phone #comedy #lgbt #angelandpt #youtubecouple #entertainment #girlfriend,

Post a Comment

0 Comments