Advertisement

Being More Productive For a Week

Being More Productive For a Week In this video I decide that enough is enough. After spending so much time on YouTube, wasting my day away. It's time to be more productive. And so begins my most intricate edit yet. Enjoy! P.S. There is two parts of this video that got broken and the audio is all messed up but I've already tried to fix it and I was unsuccessful but they only last a few seconds. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Office comparison video:

=============================================================

The music I use:

Specific songs used in this video:
-Comet Alexandria by Cody Martin
-Easy Going Today by Markus Huber
-Free Your Mind by Strength To Last
-Bailando De Noche by AEROPLANES
-For You by Markus Huber
-Layup by Avatar
-Cove by Hale
-Beauty And The Bounce by Mikey Geiger
-The Clap And Bang by Rhythm Scott
-Can’t Explain by Tide Electric
-Deep Sea Dive by Chelsea McGough
-New American Dream by Jessie Villa
-Curiously Funny by Rhythm Scott
-Timeline by Basketcase
-Encounter by Daniel King
-Wiggle Wobble Wop by Mikey Geiger
-Kicks & 90’s Kids by Cody Martin
-Avatar by Avatar

=============================================================

My instagram:

If you liked this video, I would appreciate it if you smashed the like button. Subscribe if you are new!

Productive

Post a Comment

0 Comments