Advertisement

Chatty GRWM | What's Going On? Where Are YOU?

Chatty GRWM | What's Going On? Where Are YOU? A rather chatty get ready with me style video talking about what we've been going through over here, ugh. I clawed my way back to YouTube, let me tell you what LOL I hope YOU are doing great and feeling good! Thank you all for your kind words, thoughts, prayers; I love and appreciate you so much :) XOXO

PRODUCTS USED
EYES
- Elizabeth Mott eyeshadow primer
- LORAC Pro 2 palette
(Nectar in crease, Silver on lid, Black in outer v)
- Ulta Beauty Slim Brow Pencil in 'Soft Brown'
- Covergirl Exhibitionist Mascara
- 'Unapologetic' lashes from my lash line; get them here:

FACE
- Wet 'N Wild Photofocus Dewy Finish Foundation
- Hourglass Vanish Airbrush Concealer
- Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Powder in 'Butter'
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Duo
- Jouer Blush Bouquet in Rose Gold

LIPS
- Rimmel 'Addiction' lipliner
- MAC Creme Cup lipstick


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

S N A P C H A T
zabby.babe

I N S T A G R A M
ZabrenaXO

T W I T T E R
ZabrenaXO

F A C E B O O K
ZabrenaXO

S N A I L M A I L
235 Apollo Beach Blvd., #214
Apollo Beach, FL 33572

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Thank YOU for watching!
XOXO!
Z

Where

Post a Comment

0 Comments