Advertisement

Choose A Beautiful State

Choose A Beautiful State A few years ago, I saw @tonyrobbins speak live, and he talked a lot about this idea of choosing a beautiful state. This message landed at a time when I was absolutely letting the conditions of my day determine my mood. I'd get out of bed thinking, "I wonder if today will be a good day?"...totally neglecting the fact that right there and then, I had the power to choose to have a good day. It's a message that has changed my life, so I made a video about it, because I think we all need a little reminder that we have the power to choose to live in a beautiful state. 💛

If you love what you hear, please give it video a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel. I release all sorts of singing and chatty videos weekly. I'm so excited to be bringing you more of the songs that rock my world, some sneaky originals too, and lots of content on topics like spirituality, philosophy, and all things lovely in life.

Thank you so much for watching, and I hope you have a beautiful day!

Lots of love and light to you, Jess xx

Instagram:
Facebook:

beautiful state,tony robbins,positive psychology,positive vibes,empowering videos,motivational video,inspirational video,change your life,choose to be happy,choose to feel good,how to feel good,how to be happy,you can heal your life,jay shetty beautiful state,spiritual psychology,spirituality meets psychology,how to improve your mood,how to prime yourself for a good day,how to have a great day,love your life,raise your vibration,peak state,dream life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments