Advertisement

Cold Wax and Oil Painting with Lots of Texture | Using Unusual Tools

Cold Wax and Oil Painting with Lots of Texture | Using Unusual Tools Welcome! Today I am playing with the cold wax and oil paint, creating an abstract piece with a lot of texture. To create the textures, I am using tissue paper, a skewer, a Fauxy Roller from Artistic Painting Studio, and an antique wood graining roller. Some tools worked well, others will work better once this first layer of paint has set up. I will wait about 48 hours, and add more layers to this piece. I hope you enjoy watching the process!


To support my channel and receive exclusive extras not offered on YouTube, become a Patron of my channel:


Some of the supplies I used today are listed in my Amazon Affiliate listings. I receive a small compensation if you order using my links. It really helps me replenish my supplies so I can continue producing free videos for you! It costs you nothing extra to order via my links. You can find all my most-used and best-loved supplies here:

Or here:


If you would like to support my channel and help replenish art supplies for these free videos, my tip jar is here:


If you haven’t already, please subscribe so you don’t miss more good ideas that I share regularly for mixed media, art journaling, collage, canvas art, watercolor and acrylic painting, and more. And since I am really trying to grow this channel, I would appreciate it so much!

Join me on social media, too:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Pinterest:
My web site:
My Blog

#sallyvannuys,#mixedmedia,#artjournaling

mixed media,painting,art journal process,art journaling,intuitive art,acrylic painting,art journal,altered book journal,art techniques,mixed media process,mixed media tutorial,Sally Van Nuys Mixed Media Artist,intuitive painting,cold wax and oil paint,art tips and tricks,artist tips,fauxy rollers,wood graining tool,texture in cold wax oil painting,beginning layers cold wax and oils,

Post a Comment

0 Comments