Advertisement

DIETING WHILST AWAY || Dieting in Melbourne - all my tips to stay on track!

DIETING WHILST AWAY || Dieting in Melbourne - all my tips to stay on track! My babes, hi! I went to Melbs whilst dieting and wanted to show you HOW you can stay on track when you leave your home/ routine for short term or long term trips! Hope it's helpful :)


xx Soph
..................................................................................................
♡Coaching (custom training and nutrition programs)


♡Website:
www.sophactivelife.com

♡Instagram:
@sophactivelife @train.withsoph
www.instagram.com/sophactivelife
www.instagram.com/train.withsoph

♡Podcast:
@boujeefridaypodcast
www.instagram.com/boujeefridaypodcast


♡ SOPH10 for 10% off STAX the BEST activewear (and only activewear I wear)


♡BUSINESS
soph@trainwithsoph.com

♡SOPH'S HEALTHY BOSS BABES female only FB group:
www.facebook.com/groups/healthybossbabes/

track!

Post a Comment

0 Comments