Advertisement

DRAWING WITH MICRO LINE PENS: How To Draw a Traditional Yemeni Girl طريقة رسم الفضة اليمنية

DRAWING WITH MICRO LINE PENS: How To Draw a Traditional Yemeni Girl طريقة رسم الفضة اليمنية Hello! This video shows the process of how I drew Traditional Yemeni Girl using Ink pens. I hope you love this one!

✤ About me:

I am an Artist and I love to paint traditionally using ink colored pencils and water colors! I hope you enjoy my videos. انا رسامة .. واحب كل انواع الرسم التقليدي ..استمتع باستخدام الحبر والالوان بشتى انواعها ..اتمنى ان تنال اعجابكم فيديوهاتي

 ✤ Products used:

° Bellofy Professional Drawing Kit (
° Bienfang 11 by 14-Inch Sketchbook (
 ° STABILO Point 88 Fineliner Pens (

✤ Filming equipments:

° Galaxy A50 phone
° Shotcut

✤ Contact me for any business inquiries! (naseemmnh223@gmail.com)

✤Stalk me! Links below!
° Instagram:
° Twitter: 

✤ Key words in this video:

° Art
° Ink
° رسم
° Drawing
° Illustration
° Coloring

#ink #traditional_yemeni_girl #artwork #draw #drawing #illustration #رسم #رسماتي #حبر

اليمنية

Post a Comment

0 Comments