Advertisement

Eating Nikocado's Leftovers - Sonic Onion Rings, Mozzarella Sticks, Cheesy Tots, & Fries • MUKBANG

Eating Nikocado's Leftovers - Sonic Onion Rings, Mozzarella Sticks, Cheesy Tots, & Fries • MUKBANG Comment "SONIC" under Nick's new channel and we'll pick 5 of you to shout out in the next video.
New channel:

Hi everybody I'm eating Nikocado's leftovers again. Please don't get angry, this is perfectly good food that's been untouched and we don't like being wasteful. He should really learn to portion control when he buys his mukbangs but he probably shopped while hungry if you know what I mean lol...anyways I have sonic mozzarella sticks, onion rings, french toast sticks, and some other stuff like tots. I hope you can leave a nice comment for me today.

Nikocado,nikocado avocado,sonic,sonic mukbang,mukbang sonic,eating nikocados leftovers,onion rings mukbang,mozzarella sticks mukbang,

Post a Comment

0 Comments