Advertisement

Endeavor vs Doctor Ujiko! True Identity Discovered - My Hero Academia

Endeavor vs Doctor Ujiko! True Identity Discovered - My Hero Academia Endeavor leads the charge of heroes entering Jaku General Hospital against the recently discovered Doctor Ujiko! The battle against The Paranormal Liberation Front begins with the man responsible for the Nomu Experiments!

►Subscribe for more!





►Follow us on Twitter!

SliceofOtaku -

YungKamiJ -



►Follow us on Instagram!

SliceofOtaku -

YungKamiJ -



Outro Music:

►Rifti Beats -

#myheroacademia #doctorujiko #endeavor

my hero academia,endeavor my hero academia,endeavor,endeavor vs dr ujiko,dr ujiko,doctor ujiko,maruta shiga,doctor shiga,dr ujiko true identity,jaku general hospital,nomu,dr ujiko nomu,my hero academia chapter 259,boku no hero academia chapter 259,my hero academia hospital,nomu doctor,my hero academia nomu,jaku hospital my hero academia,boku no hero academia,anime,mha,plot armor,plot armor my hero academia,maruta shiga my hero academia,

Post a Comment

0 Comments