Advertisement

[Eng Sub] Otogibara Era Snaps at a Certain Scummy Marshmallow [Nijisanji Vtuber]

[Eng Sub] Otogibara Era Snaps at a Certain Scummy Marshmallow [Nijisanji Vtuber] Turn on CC.

A few more of these relatively brief kusomaro highlights (from other Vtubers) to get them out of the way before returning to your regularly scheduled programming. Apologies to anyone who doesn't enjoy the streak of marshmallow highlights.

This is another very famous Gibara kusomaro highlight. The context, as I recall, was that this marshmallow session was shortly after her infamous "GOMIKASU! SHINEEEEE!" incident ( - I think her most famous highlight to date). She had made a soundboard for the stream that contained a "BEEP" (like to censor bad words) and the above gomikasu screaming bit from her game playthrough. The rest, as they say, is history.

Original JP highlight -
Original VOD/Stream -
Gibara's Channel -

I'm Spire. I like virtual YouTubers and I can translate between EN/KR/JP. I'm making these subbed videos not because I'm all about giving to the community, but more because I got sick and tired of YouTube channels putting out shitty English subtitles. If you like the above video, follow me here and I'll put out subbed videos at an irregular pace (maybe). More importantly, however, PLEASE stop supporting YouTube channels that put out bad EN subs just to get quick views. You know who they are. Thanks.

You can also find me on where I chat with viewers about anything and everything (and sometimes juggle between EN/KR/JP conversations).

にじさんじ,切り抜き,ギバラ,御伽原江良,nijisanji,virtual youtubers,vtubers,english,english subs,eng subs,highlight,clip,otogibara era,era,gibara,クソマロ,kusomaro,

Post a Comment

0 Comments